[Glaslyn] Steppes C&I

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:18:06 PDT 2008

Greetings!

Just a gentile reminder that Steppes has moved the C&I meeting permanently
from the 3rd Tuesday of the month to the 3rd Wednesday.
Thus, the September meeting will be happening THIS Wednesday, September
17th!

The place is the same, 2053 Kings Rd, Carrollton, TX 75007.
I will have a second table set up in case we have a large turn-out again!

I will provide refreshments and chocolates, and as always sugar free options
will be made available!
Start time is 7:30pm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me, and if you get a
little lost, feel free to call the house (972) 939-9208.

YIS,
-Lady Annwn