[Glaslyn] Steppes April C&I meeting

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:18:35 PDT 2009

Good gentiles! We are having the monthly Steppes Calligraphy and
Illumination meeting tomorrow! (Wednesday, April 15)
For those of you that have to dash to the local message rider to send your
uncle's taxes to him, well, come on out after! It'll be a lovely ending to a
harrying day!
We'd also love to see people join us from our sister Barony and both our
cantons!

We'll be starting at 7:30pm, and will be having the meeting at Don Duncan
And Mistress Genevieive's lovely home. For those that have never been, be
advised that there are 3 cats and a dog, so those with allergies can plan
accordingly.
The address is: 17919 Meadowchase Way Dallas, Texas

We will actually be painting the Warlord scrolls! For those that are just
starting and learning how to paint, we'll have charters on hand for you to
test your hand with!

So please come and join us! Share in the chocolate, drinks and friends.

YIS,
-Lady Annwn