[Glaslyn] New info for Steppes Gulf Wars encampment

Ruth Devlaeminck darnea_7 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:15:30 PST 2009

Hello Steppes, Lindenwood, and Glaslyn,

Just have a couple of quick updates to information regarding the Steppes Gulf Wars encampment.

1.  After you have pre-registered, please send me the following information:
Mundane NameSCA NameTent size without ropesTent size with ropesNumber of people pre-registered who will be staying in this tentDate of planned arrival
ACCEPS confirmation number or check number (this will help if there is any confusion regarding your pre-registration)

2.  The fee for use of the kitchen and the shower will be $10.  This will be collected prior to Gulf Wars so that we can go out and pay for the propane etc.  Please have the money to one of the members of the landocrat team by March 1.  I am at Tuesday night practice each week and at least one (if not all) of us will be at each of the Steppes business meetings and populace meetings between now and Gulf Wars.  If neither of these times are convenient and you still wish to participate in the kitchen/shower please get in touch with us and we will make arrangements to meet you.
Our contact information once again:
Layla (darnea_7 at hotmail.com), Alianorra (alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com), Vivianna (tinygypylady at gmail.com)
YIS,
Your Steppes Landocrat Team