[Glaslyn] Monday practice

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:16:00 PDT 2010

Hey folks, just a note to say there will be practice tonight.  While our good Knights Marshal is goofing off in the tropics.  (  Heal fast brother).  I volunteered to herd cats.   If for some reason conditions are unsafe, there will be a strategic withdrawel to the jupitor house on 380/university.
   If its just stupid hot, we will do slow work and body mechanics.  Please bring plenty of water and take weather conditions into account.
  Even if you don't feel like practice or pursue the gentler pursuits please come out for a visit and chat.

Thank You all
Centurian Fiacha The Blue.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile