[Glaslyn] Greetings

Lisa Whittaker whittakerlisa at rocketmail.com
Wed May 25 09:23:40 PDT 2011

Hi Fiacha,

Next Monday is Memorial Day...will you be having practice then??? I am 49 and I have a daughter that is 26 and I adopted my two granddaughters so I have an 8 and 4 year old and a grand baby girl that is 2.  We are the Estrogen household.  Beware all who enter.  Where is practice held...I will mapquest and see how we fare finding our way there...is practice every monday?  During the summer too?  We always went to Estrella War each year but is there something similar here?  Thanks for answering so many questions.

Lisa