[Glaslyn] Greetings

Carol Ross carolr at stormypetrel.org
Wed May 25 09:42:09 PDT 2011

Hi Lisa,

If you make it out to Steppes Warlord this weekend please stop by the
Kingdom pavilion and introduce yourself. Duncan and I would love to meet
you.

Baroness Genevieve
On May 25, 2011 11:23 AM, "Lisa Whittaker" <whittakerlisa at rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Fiacha,
>
> Next Monday is Memorial Day...will you be having practice then??? I am 49
and I have a daughter that is 26 and I adopted my two granddaughters so I
have an 8 and 4 year old and a grand baby girl that is 2.  We are the
Estrogen household.  Beware all who enter.  Where is practice held...I will
mapquest and see how we fare finding our way there...is practice every
monday?  During the summer too?  We always went to Estrella War each year
but is there something similar here?  Thanks for answering so many
questions.

> Lisa

lake park in denton.  Most of us will be fried from the canton event this
weekend.

> Our statistical averages are late 30s early 40s with equal mix of male and
female members. From a wide variety of backgrounds and interests.   Its a
family oriented group.  That doesn't mind having a good time.   We do have
members of all ages, as well as friends that come and go.

> Please come out, also please email any of us if you have specific
questions ?

> Fiacha the blue
> Fiacha5 at gmail.com.
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile