[Glaslyn] Well Met

Lisa Whittaker whittakerlisa at rocketmail.com
Wed May 25 11:45:17 PDT 2011

Greetings Ricard,

I am most pleased to make your acquaintance.  I am "older folk" and with much joy, I will look on it that way.  I am looking forward to making visit to the group and I think my family will enjoy it as well.  We are mostly ginger haired..all of us....to some degree with personalities to match at times.  I enjoy mead.  I would like to make some and have considered it...the sooner the better I think...my former spouse got involved in the SCA with me many years ago and amused himself by making beer.  Quite an endeavor...and not with much success I might add overall but we had much fun trying.  I may try again on my own this time...how badly could I ruin a batch...or poison a few...lol...well let me be the first to taste to make sure...lol.  I look forward to meeting you and your lady and family.  Thank you sir for the introduction,

Lisa