[Glaslyn] Steppes Business Meeting Tonight

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 05:02:15 PDT 2014

Steppes Business Meeting -- Hey, fighters! We'd love to see you there! We'd love to see EVERYONE there!
Remember, bring your receipts for reimbursements / quotes for fronting checks for Warlord!
Thursday, May 15, 7pm – 9pmThis is the last business meeting before Warlord, so please attend if you can. If you have receipts for reimbursement, please bring them. Some of the best times you can have in the SCA is being part of the team that pulls of the big, awesome event, so please come see how you can be part of Steppes Warlord!

Where: Spring Creek Barbeque, 14941 Midway Road, Addison, TX,

The meeting room will be open to us at 6:30, for those who would like to come a little earlier and socialize, and / or eat. Food purchase is not required.