[Hellsgate] Greetings

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 08:35:41 PST 2010

Good Gentle people;
We are quickly coming to the end of a very fun and active year. I would like each and everyone to think about what they would like the group to do in the up coming year. For example I would like to see us go to an event and camp together as a group. This is one of those activities which is lots of fun and will bring us closer as a group.

On another note I would like to wish everone a very happy holiday season. For those who can not be near I pray for your safety and speedy return.

In service
Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis