[Hellsgate] Greetings

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Sun Dec 12 10:25:27 PST 2010

I'd like to see us as a group present ourselves in both courts at Candlemas. In the stepping down to thank Their Excellencies for their support and in the stepping up to formalize an agreement between the Stronghold and the new Baron and Baroness.

Secondly, Ravensfort is having an investiture the last weekend of March and I'd like to see a strong presence there.

Eirik Halfdanarson