[Hellsgate] Practice Tomorrow

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 18:47:53 PDT 2010

Greetings to the list,

I am sending this to as many lists as possible for Hellsgate so that
everyone knows.  Due to some real life issues (i.e., Ioannes coming home
soon), myself nor Helene will be at practice tomorrow.  We will be preparing
the home for him.  We will let everyone know when and where he will be when
it comes time to venture forth from home.

There will still be practice tomorrow.  Caitlin and Jean will have the
waivers.

Mistress Mel, will you and Timur be there?

In service,

Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?