[Hellsgate] Potluck for Hellsgate Yule

ken riley armympriley at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 15:56:10 PST 2010

Do we have a list of food that is already commited for the Yule?  Can we get a
list of what is already promised so we can make sure that we don't get half the
people bringing potato salad.  Not that I have anything against potato salad.
Please post to the list your preference on the amount of potato salad that
should be present. Would the group like a poll conducting on the proper amount
of potato salad needed per person to make sure we don't run out of potato
salad?

Vivate Potato

Grim aka Ken aka that dude that ate all the cookies