[Hellsgate] Speaking of Practice

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 18:09:02 PST 2010

Grretings to the List,

I apologize for the lateness of this missive and for not being able to make
the discussion this afternoon.  I've been working on a project all day and
this is the first opportunity that I've had to hit the email.

Fighter practice is canceled tomorrow due to the holiday weekend, other
commitments with other fighters within the group and my own commitment to my
house project.  See everyone next weekend or at PiP/Polling night in BG!

In Service,

Centurion Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?