[Hellsgate] Thank you

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 08:23:32 PST 2010

I heard y'all are a little over whelmed right now! You are in our thought and prayers

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy

On Nov 28, 2010, at 10:01 AM, Keyna <keyna at hot.rr.com> wrote:

On 11/27/2010 4:47 PM, Ruiz wrote:
I wanted to say thank you to the people who came to the discussion this
afternoon. I hoped the summary of Tuesday night by the people who were there
will be helpful to you. If you think of something you forgot to ask feel free to
contact me or someone who was there.
 Mel
Once again thanks for your concern for the future of the stonghold

Text inserted by Panda GP 2011:

 This message has NOT been classified as spam. If it is unsolicited mail (spam), click on the following link to reclassify it: http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_503&SPAM=true&path=C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Panda%20Security\Panda%20Global%20Protection%202011\AntiSpam