[Hellsgate] Letter to Lanc

Matthew Scholten dramascout at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 19:06:22 PST 2010

madam,
I have spent my time all across the lands of the world fromthe far east to the vile island of the english. I am the humble soon of a silversmith but have had my taste of the lifes of other lands .. this knight of whole you speak what is his lienage for a french man in an irish clann can not be found in the company of an englishman ... we are MUCH above thare stature. As for a man of the cloth I am rather weary of them but i may need to tell of some sins ...

Lucas De La Argent