[Hellsgate] Practice

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 18:28:01 PDT 2010

Greetings to the List,

Yes, there is practice tomorrow.  Yes, there will be waivers tomorrow.
Unfortunately, with Helene and I BOTH working with the National Guard this
weekend, loaner gear will not be available.  If someone would be willing to
pick up a set for use at practice from me tomorrow, please let me know ASAP
and I can put something together.  I am sorry about the late notice but I
got out of work later than normal today.

In Service,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Knights Marshal

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?