[Hellsgate] OT: Plastic Bottle Cap Collection

Magdalena "Dena" Cortez pancua at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:08:21 PDT 2010

A co-worker sent out a request for her niece's school. They are doing a
plastic bottle cap collection (any size) and for every 100 caps they bring
in, a child with cancer in their community gets a free day of treatment.

I know how we are with our bottled water and Gatorade so I thought I would
see if anyone would be interested in helping me collect. I can pick up every
week at Bryn Gwlad's PiP or make arrangements to come to your area to pick
up.

Thanks!

--
In humble service to The Barony of  Bryn Gwlad,

Lady Magdelena "Dena" Cortez
MKA Katy Hendrick
Cell: 512-585-4172