[Hellsgate] [Ffynnon-Gath] OT: Plastic Bottle Cap Collection

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:02:26 PDT 2010

I'd like to also point out that collecting the sport top caps and sending
them to Gulf Wars is also a good way to reduce/reuse/recycle. The dirty caps
can soak in the disinfectant while the bottles go back out with a clean cap.
I have a gallon jar that I just drop them in throughout the year.

Ysabeau