[Hellsgate] Hellsgate Yule Revel

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:54:14 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Lists,

I wanted to take a moment to address the issue of alcohol at the site for
Hellsgate's Yule Revel.

Since I am, mundanely, the Building Manager for the Killeen Armory and the
senior ranking individual for the Company that is stationed there, it is my
call as to whether allow the consumption of alcohol on site.  There is
nothing that states whether or not Non-Soldiers can consume alcohol on the
premisis, only Soldiers.  I have given permission for alcohol to be consumed
on the premisis with the understanding that if anyone does over indulge,
they will be asked to leave site.  If they are too far gone to drive, I will
ensure that they get home safely, one way or another.

Zacharria, I thank you for your perspective and your thoughts.  Please
understand that I do not take offense to your perspective in this matter.  I
do understand your concerns, though.  And I have had to address this with a
group and a site in the past.  Let me tell ya, that wasn't a fun
populace...  Heh!  Again, I thank you for your concern.

In Service to Crown and Country

Centurion Liam Gordon

P.S.  Yes, this is the "Woodchuck" Riddle...
--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?