[Hellsgate] Bunny's Bat's & BBQ - Thank You's

Hellsgate Web Minister daria at hellsgate-sca.org
Sun Apr 24 19:01:10 PDT 2011

WOW! What fun!

Thank you all for coming out to celebrate with us.

Eve and family for driving all the way from Austin with the amazing cupcakes

Liam, Helena, & Ioannes - such fun seeing you all fight. Thanks much for the
cookies and the scary coffee (I'm still vibrating)

Johanna thanks so much for coming & putting up with all the army talk

Dawn & Robert so glad you came! Wish you could have stayed longer. Robert be
safe heading back to Ft Sill, come home soon!

Lucas - I don't care what you say I like matzos!  Good to see you!

Coenred you live here so no thanks for YOU! =p

Baroness Daria Riley

Hellsgate Web Minister

http://www.hellsgate-sca.org

All the cool people will be at the Salado Demo. Are you cool?

http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/events/salado