[Hellsgate] Happy Easter

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 16:51:39 PDT 2011

The brisket was excellent.....go Barney. He was so nice to cook it without BBQ
sauce so I could enjoy it with everyone. The food was great but the company
excellent. Johney I am trying those Jalapeno potatos. They were yummy. I was
glad the finger was a hit I am surprised that so many people like it with it
being so hot. Everyone have a great night and for all the teachers good luck
this week with TAKS.

Mel