[Hellsgate] Aug 13th Hotter than Hell Event in Salado

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Mon Aug 1 21:43:27 PDT 2011

Well, I have more than enough rope and or white Army Engineer tape...Have to
experiment with the poles but pretty sure I can come up with something that
will work.  Got a couple ideas rattling around for the poles but not sure
until I experiment a bit. Course it would help if I knew what the area we
are roping off looks like. Never been to the site we're using.

Lord Eric Bentbow (Joe Simmons)