[Hellsgate] Gathering tomorrow

dawn dawnwest at hot.rr.com
Sat Aug 20 13:59:40 PDT 2011

Greetings to the list,

We will be opening our home tomorrow to work on some sewing projects,
equipment making, and other tasks for the Fall Baronial event.

Feel free to bring your armor and toys as there is plenty of room to play
here. We are hoping for a pell dummy to make the trip as well.

We will have discussion on the Equestrian handbook as well and have the
equestrian games course set up for folks to take a look at.

Equestrians and others who enjoy fighting arts are welcome to find a place
on the property to enjoy.   As we do not have an equestrian Marshall
committed to making the trip for tomorrow any equestrian activities will be
considered non SCA related.  We will have two deputy rapier marshalls
available if the occasion calls for it.  We are expecting a chivalric
Marshall to make the trip.    A & S work will be going on inside in drafting
some patterns for the Baronial event.   We do not have an archery Marshall
committed to making the trip so all activities in creating this equipment
will be non SCA related.

9:30-13:30 Equestrian game equipment will be available for others to look at
  Priss will be available for non SCA related equestrian interests.

9:30-?  A & S work and other equipment works will be going on inside and
outside our home.

This is a Non SCA related gathering, unless the appropriate marshalls  are
in attendance.  I leave those activities in the hands of our seneschal or
other authority that would like to organize and inpromptu practice that
would be considered SCA related.

Directions:
Driving directions to 176 Coyote Cir, Kempner, TX 76549

- more info »

 Cove Rice

1807 E Highway 190

Copperas Cove, TX 76522

(254) 542-5898

 1. Head west on US-190 W toward Oak St

  3.1 MI

 2. Turn left onto Farm to Market Rd 2657

  2.5 MI

 3. Turn left onto Boys Ranch Rd

  0.8 MI

 4. Turn right onto Wells Dr

  0.1 MI

 5. Take the 1st right onto Homestead

  0.1 MI

 6. Take the 1st left onto Coyote Cir

Destination will be on the right

  476 ft

 176 Coyote Cir

Kempner, TX 76549

If you need further assistance or information please feel free to call
254-423-0293

Hope to get some valuable work done and some information sharing
accomplished towards readying ourselves for the Baronial event.!

In Joy,
Dawn West
(Aubeline)