[Hellsgate] [Bryn-gwlad] Gathering tomorrow

Colin MacNachtan colin at mccr.org
Sun Aug 21 06:44:40 PDT 2011

On Saturday, August 20, 2011, dawn wrote:
> This is a Non SCA related gathering, unless the appropriate marshalls  are
> in attendance.  I leave those activities in the hands of our seneschal or
> other authority that would like to organize and inpromptu practice that
> would be considered SCA related.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but there's no such thing as an
"impromptu SCA practice".  To be an official practice it has to be publicized
in advance and have the appropriate warranted marshal and/or local officer
present.

That doesn't mean you can't go play all you want.  You just can't call it an
SCA practice.  The main practical difference is you can't do authorizations if
it isn't official.

Colin MacNachtan
Southern Regional Seneschal