[Hellsgate] Winter Crown Bid?

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 11:27:18 PDT 2011

I think we need to focus on gaining new members AND keeping the little embers we start with things like the hood howdy and the 4th of july going and stoke them into infernos. If we get more people into the group we can grow from a stronghold into a shire or more. We have the interest come and stop buy however to me it just seams thay thare interest vanishes after a few weeks. I think we need to identify WHY this is then how to maintain interest in the new people. The idea of bids is awesome it shows we are trying and steping out into the world. However the powers at be also can tell if we are overstreching our means. I do not know many shires that host 3 events in a year. Let alone a stronghold that can not fill the officer seats (although we have the madatory ones coverd) to me it is simple we need more people. More manning.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T