[Hellsgate] A&S Tiny Tourney

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:54:13 PDT 2011

We would first like to thank Honorable Lady Isabella for organizing and arranging for the A&S Tiny Tourney out at PiP.  Thank you for being willing to reschedule and keeping on top of us to make certain this occurred.

It was fantastic to see all of the artisans and their work.  Each and every person had something beautiful and educational to show us.  The diversity of talents in Bryn Gwlad is fantastic and gives our organization strength.  Thank each and every one for the willingness to share your beautiful work.

We gave out three different gifts last night.  The first was to Star Maddox who is a newcomer to our group (her first event was Hotter than Hellsgate last weekend) and displayed the clothing that she had made from Medieval Tailor's Assistant for her children.  The second was to Lady Diana de Mallet who won the populace choice with her display of black work and red work embroidery on chemises that she and her lord wear.  The third was to Honorable Lady Willoc who was the judges choice with her display of red dyes and the color differences achieved by different treatments, material, etc.

Thank you everybody who participated in this and we look forward to having another display in the future.

Phelim and Myfanwy
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate