[Hellsgate] More about Yule

Elayne Hoover mariecalledgia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:33:18 PST 2011

Greetings from your Yule Revel steward!

I hope everyone is gathering up their games and preparing to gamble, teach,
and learn this weekend!  If you have a period game, or an SCA-traditional
game, please bring it to the event and teach us all how to play.

There are still a few staff positions open.  Because the feast is potluck
and sidboard, and we'll all be muching away for three hours, I will need a
couple of volunteers to be in charge of getting food out on the tables in
shifts, so it's not all out there all at once and things that require
refrigeration do not get left sitting out all day.

I'm also looking for volunteers for setup crew and cleanup crew.

Anyone who owns a period game and wants to teach a class on playing that
game should definitely bring it to the event.  We can either have a herald
announce that your class is starting, or if you give me notice ahead of
time I can put your class on the schedule.

Yule is a time for us all to gather together, relax, and hang out with our
friends.  I'm so looking forward to spending the day with my Bryn Gwlad and
Hell's Gate family!

Marie

P.S.  Don't forget that this year we pay our taxes with a toy-donation for
Brown Santa.

--
Lady Marie de Girau