[Hellsgate] I thought of Daniel today...

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:15:37 PST 2011

I feel this performance piece really captures the deep, soulful heart of
the book herald.  Rarely do you see such a poignant picture of this
cornerstone of our solemn and chivalric societal culture in so elegantly
embroidered verse and music.  It's really like swimming in a cool brook
made of the waters of the heraldic spirit.

Daniel, Ioannes, Eirik, Gwenthlian, Lazlo... there are others I've
missed... this is for you and your people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfBRCCUjRC8&feature=related

Sir Dieterich ;)