[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:34:37 PST 2011

Greetings to the Lists,

The deadline for pre-registration for Gulf Wars is fast approaching.  Yes,
the deadline has been extended, but it is still fast approaching.  The
deadline is 26 Feb 2011.  That gives you 19 days to pre-register.

When you pre-register, it is imperative that you put your group camping with
as follows:

Ansteorra Bryn Gwlad

They are asking us to do this so that everyone is alloted thier land within
their Kingdoms correctly.

And when you get your preregistration done, please send me the following
information (off list):

Mundane Name
SCA Name
Confirmation Number
Tent Size
Ropes- Yes Or No (This will add 3' to your foot print)
Where the door is
The day you are arriving
Group within the Barony that you are camping with (Hellsgate, Savinious,
MacLeod, War Company)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off list.

In Humble Service to Crown and Country I remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Camp Coordinator for Bryn Gwlad and Hellsgate
Southern Regional Land Coordinator

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?