[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars

Carla Weaver-Thibeault sunandshadow at live.com
Thu Feb 10 19:45:33 PST 2011

Your confirmation number is ELEE6EBFBA9E
Tents - Viking A frame 12x12 no ropes
            ez up 10x10 no ropes
Camping with Hellsgate

Raper, David ---------------------------------------- Fee paid: $ 0.00
Age bracket: under 6 Age 1 Birthdate 02/24/10
Responsible Adult is Barney Rapier
Arriving -Sunday
camping with bryn gwlad
Ansteorra
Member number 0 Expiration feb 4
On Site Emergency Information for David Raper
Name: Barney Raper
SCA Name: Barney Quelox
Camped with: Bryn Gwlad Kingdom: Ansteorra
On Site Emergency Information for David Raper
Name: Johney Raper Phone: 254-231-1475

Doherty, Tor ---------------------------------------- Fee paid: $ 0.00
Age bracket: under 6 Age 4 Birthdate 03/23/06
Responsible Adult is Katie Owens
Arriving -Sunday
camping with bryn gwlad
Ansteorra
Member number 0 Expiration feb 4t
On Site Emergency Information for Tor Doherty
Name: Katie Owens
SCA Name: Katla Spearinviter
Camped with: bryn gwlad Kingdom: ansteorra
On Site Emergency Information for Tor Doherty
Name: johney raper Phone: 254-231-1475

Raper, Debra ---------------------------------------- Fee paid: $ 30.00
Age bracket: 6-12 Age 12 Birthdate 09/08/98
Responsible Adult is Barney Raper
Arriving -Sunday
camping with bryn gwlad
Ansteorra
Member number 0 Expiration feb 4
On Site Emergency Information for Debra Raper
Name: barney raper
SCA Name: barney quelox
Camped with: bryn gwlad Kingdom: ansteorra
On Site Emergency Information for Debra Raper
Name: Johney raper Phone: 254-231-1475

Owens, Katie ---------------------------------------- Fee paid: $ 60.00
Age bracket: Adult
Arriving -Sunday
camping with bryn gwlad
Ansteorra
Member number 0 Expiration feb 4
On Site Emergency Information for Katie Owens
Name: Bruce Thibeault
SCA Name: Jean Thibeault
Camped with: Bryn Gwlad Kingdom: Ansteorra
On Site Emergency Information for Katie Owens
Name: Johney Raper Phone: 254-231-1475

Age bracket: Adult
Arriving -Sunday
camping with Bryn Gwald
Ansteorra
Member number 0 Expiration feb 4
On Site Emergency Information for Barney Raper
Name: Bruce Thibeault
SCA Name: Jean Thibeault
Camped with: Bryn Gwald Kingdom: Ansteorra