[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 05:33:38 PST 2011

Good Morning to the Lists!

Only three days left to Pre-register for Gulf Wars!  That's right!  You have
until 26 Feb 2011 to Pre-Register.  Once you pre-register, please send your
Pre-registration and camping information to me off list.  If you need to see
what that information is, email me and I will let you know.

Thank you to all those who have Pre-registered to this point.

If I have gotten a verbal confirmation from you that you are going, I will
send an off-list email out to y'all later today.

In Service,

Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?