[Hellsgate] Heavy Linen - 10% Off Sale

Magdalena "Dena" Cortez pancua at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 05:18:06 PST 2011

This week Fabrics-store.com has 10% off the heavy linen you need to
successfully complete your outer garment. The fabric is 59" wide and there
are 27 Luxurious shades to choose from!

Sale ends Sunday, February 6th!

Enter here to go directly to discounted heavy 100% linen
4C22!<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O7BLt&m=1fU1L4V2moOpyH&b=HAOKRn9NyyMd79enJBbZIQ>