[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars Pre-Registration

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 09:35:43 PST 2011

Yes we are only putting the tent information there so the space will be giving to the group. Still staying in hotel.

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy

On Feb 4, 2011, at 11:00 AM, Liam Gordon <cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

Awesome, this is the info that I needed.  Are y'all still going to be
staying at a hotel and setting the tent up for space in camp?

Thank you,

Liam