[Hellsgate] More Registration information

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 09:09:59 PST 2011

Good Morning Folks,

I have some new information that needs to be put out in regards to
Pre-registration.

The information that goes in the "Group Camping With" block is as follows:

Ansteorra Bryn Gwlad

For those of you that have already registered, no sweat.  For those who have
not done so yet, please pre-register with this information.

For the folks camping with Hellsgate, remember, just put down that you're
camping with the Barony and we'll get everything set up for when you get to
site!

In Humble Service to Country and Crown I Remain,

Liam Gordon
Hellsgate and Bryn Gwlad Camp Coordinator
Southern Regional Land Coordinator

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?