[Hellsgate] Tabord help requested

Robert West rwest15 at hot.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 19:58:02 PST 2011

We are trying to put together tabards for Ansteorra and Hellsgate and need
some help.  First question is who can wear the tabard and when is it
appropriate to wear the tabard for ansteorra? Say we go to gulf war and are
not fighting but participating in some event and would like to wear the
tabard to ad to the persona and represent the kingdom, is this appropriate.
Second, is there a device or ensign or something for the Stronghold that can
be worn at this time to denote our representation of the Stronghold?  If so
what would be the proper placement on a tabard?  Could Brandu also contact
us off list.

Thanks

Robert