[Hellsgate] Suggestion for FP tonight

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:19:44 PDT 2011

Could I put in a request for Timur?  Please bring the portable pell tonight.

While kitting up and bashing the hell out of each other is fun, I
thought before we get to sparring with the new fighters, I would teach
a quick class.  Since I believe in teaching what I know, on-side low
wrap shot is the subject.  I'm going to break down exactly what I'm
doing that leaving bruises from hip to middle of the the thigh.

Will also address some counters, but not all of them, input is
requested from those other experienced heavies on that subject.

Ioannes

and again.  We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani