[Hellsgate] Hoof injury

dawn dawnwest at hot.rr.com
Thu Jul 28 14:35:07 PDT 2011

Greetings to the list!

Ms Priss suffered a hoof injury yesterday that removed a portion of the
outer hoof from the hoof wall.  We are awaiting the farrier and then the vet
to find out how to treat aside from hydrotherapy and how long she will need
to be rested.  As it stands now, she is not available for equestrian
practice till she heals up.  Sorry folks.  As soon as she is given the good
to go by the vet, I'll let yall know so we can get back at it again!  Till
then we could work on ground crew training and basic equine ethics near and
around the list field, but no horse back training for now.

Aubeline