[Hellsgate] Fw: Hotter Than Hell

dawn dawnwest at hot.rr.com
Fri Jul 22 13:24:24 PDT 2011

-------Original Message-------

From: Dawn West
Date: 7/22/2011 3:16:46 PM
To: hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Hotter Than Hell

Greetings to the fiery folk of the Stronghold of HellsGate!

Like a phoenix, drawn from the remnants of ash, I have long alas returned.
(Be ye scared yet? *smile*)

Yea I am not Dead Yet!

Will Kat please contact me off list with the name of our noble Minister of
Children for the Hotter than Hell event along with the schedule for the wee
ones please?

Will Brandu please contact me off list with the names of the board games
that will be available along with any other gaming that will be present for
the Hotter than Hell event?

Is there any who would brave the heat at the event as a list mistress for
the Rapier Folk should the heavy and rapier tourneys overlap?

Is there any amongst us who with wet and sunburned brow desire to serve the
event that has yet to be approached or come forward?

I am yours, the undead and crispy fried,
Aubeline