[Hellsgate] Thank you

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 17:40:27 PDT 2011

It was fun talking and getting to know you! I will bring some books out Thursday. Timur is starting to put money aside for our bail....just in case!

Mel

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy

On Jun 5, 2011, at 6:03 PM, Tracie <i_m_2_jaded at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all, my name is Tracie and I came out today and camped out at Mel's table while learning many things about the SCA and Hellsgate. I want to personally thank Mel, Timur, Sarah and Jenn for putting up with me, taking me in like a wet little kitten and answering my questions. Saw many "interesting" things and want to dive in head first into Hellsgate. Will see ya'll on Thursday evening!

Tracie