[Hellsgate] Thank you

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 18:15:14 PDT 2011

Tracie welcome to the group. Jump in with both feet and you will surely have a
good time. I tell everyone, ask lots of questions and you will, at the
very least, get pointed in the right direction.

As some one said who stayed a short time in our area, the SCA is one big family,
some of them we just have not met yet.

Timur