[Hellsgate] fighter practice

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 12:48:41 PST 2011

Jo

I am hoping the problem with the loaner grab will  soon be over. Grim is checking on what equipment passed the punch tests in BG and as soon as he knows we are buying the missing equipment.
Don't worry about being in modern clothing I also don't sew so I understand where you are coming from.
Don't give up yet John is back and bring his gear and enjoys rapier very much and I think his passion for it will inspire you. Come Sunday if you can!

Mel

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy