[Hellsgate] Waterbearing for Queen's Champion

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:06:21 PDT 2011

Good evening!

Please forgive the multiple postings, but I wanted to get this out to
as many folks as possible.

I will be running the waterbearing table at QC, and would like your
help!  Do you have a bit of time to help refill water coolers?  Can
you spare a few minutes to walk water around to thirsty fighters?
Then stop by and see me and I'll cheerfully take whatever help you can
give throughout the day.  The waterbearing area will be located with
the list mistress/master table, and I look forward to seeing you!

Many thanks!

In service to Country and Crown I remain your most humble servant,
Helene Dalassene

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant