[Hellsgate] Fighter Practice

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Oct 20 11:37:04 PDT 2011

Greetings to the gentles of the list,
My Lady and I will not be at Fighter Practice this evening.  We are working
on some last minute items and have a early appt with her pain clinic in
Austin tomorrow morning.  So we are loading our truck this evening for the
event/weekend.  We are staying in Austin tomorrow after the appointment so
we will be there for set-up, and not have the drive early Saturday morning
to the site. I apologize for missing last weeks FP, I was working in my shed
trying to prep my adjustments on my armor and lost track of time.  We will
get back in the rythm of things.
We will see you all at Queen's Champion.

Yours in Service to Hellsgate, Bryn Gwld, Ansteorra and the Dream
I remain Lord Eric Bentbow