[Hellsgate] Post Mortem for BG Championships

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:07:16 PDT 2011

Okay, that's four in a row who want to attend but can't because of schedule
conflicts.

I'm going to push the meeting date back to the 5th of October... NEXT
WEDNESDAY.  Same time and location... 7 pm at La Madeleines.

If you can't make it but have input please email me a uilleted list and it
will be addressed.

Thanks,

Sir D.