[Hellsgate] Relay for life

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 12:50:20 PDT 2012

I want to invite all to the Relay for Life in Belton....it is Saturday starting at 7pm at the South Belton Middle school.  Come and participate if you can.

A reminder also about this weekend....Erik and Alexander house is opened up again this weekend for the Stronghold. We will once again work on garb and bunch of other activities.
If you are new to the Stronghold I would recommed you coming out to get the class Erik is offering. If you have been a member for a while come out to meet the influx of new faces we have. Hellsgate is growing and I want to say thank you for all the work you all are doing. We are seeing the result of our hard work.

Thank you all!!
One Happy Hospitaler

If interested in the hospitaler office please let me know as my warrant is up in June.