[Hellsgate] Weekend at the Bentbows

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Fri Apr 13 13:30:37 PDT 2012

Mistress Mel, thank you for the shout out.  Yes, mine a Lady Alexandras home
will be open once again this weekend for garb making etc. We had a great
time last week, looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend.  Doors
open at 9 am and go til whenever.  The flags will once again in place to
help people find the house. The Archery range is still operational, however
the pool has developed a leak and with the current weather the water is a
bit cold to patch it.  So there may not be any swimming this
weekend...sorry.
Herr Detlef, what happened we were looking forward to seeing you last
weekend, but you never showed up or called.  Hope everything is OK.

Yours in Service,
Lord Eric Bentbow