[Hellsgate] weekend wrap up

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 18:39:52 PDT 2012

Thanks Joe and Lynn for opening up your home again this weekend. Once again a lot was accomplished.  Brandon and Michelle was able to finish their garb, Carrie made good progress on her dress, Jamie was able to get hers cut out and sergered, Stephen is mostly done with his gorget, Brandon tooled and sewed a knife sheath Alexandria is almost completely done with her outfit and Erik Bentbow gave a class on courtesy and etiquette. All this surrounded by food and fellowship.
Brandon you did a great job on the grill again.....your chicken was yummy and the burgers juicy and plump. Please don't take me off the chicken list!!!!!!!!!!
The new people of Hellsgate are off to a wonderful start.
Opps, Almost forgot Timur worked on the hand down prizes for Crucible and Alexandria and Stephaine has been working on the fingerloop braiding for the site tokens. Thank you Sarah for  helped and playing with the little ones even though you were under the weather.
I am so happy and proud of all the people (even you Brandon) who came out and worked and had fun.

Mel

P.S. Brandon you would make a great hopitaler!!!!!!!!!!