[Hellsgate] weekend wrap up

Branden twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 19:50:33 PDT 2012

Yes thank you Lord Eric and Lady Alexandria we had a blast and got a lot completed we are thrilled about the way things are going.Lord Eric and Master Timur I personally would like to thank you for the extreme help and guidance you each provided over the last couple of weekends. My services on the grill will always be available lol. Michelle said I need to find out more on the hospitaller position(hint hint). Michelle would like to also thank Master Timur and Lady Alexandria for the guidance on her dresses and Lord Eric for his excellent hem job. What mistress Mel did not put out was after her first interesting crotchet job she made a few quite nice can covers
           Branden and family
P.s. Thank you Sara for occupying the little ones
sent from my Samsung Mobile