[Hellsgate] 2nd cooking guild meeting

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 09:12:22 PDT 2012

The cooking guild is meeting this Wednesday so if you are preparing 'Whyte Mortrewys of Porke' I hope it is going well for you. I can't wait to see what everyone has done.  Remember we meet the first thirty minutes to discuss the dish and choose the next months dish.
The cooking guild will put out the dishes for the populace to taste and make comments so bring a plate and fork. Remember the cooking guild is not competiting against each other so you're not choosing the best dish.
As a cooking guild our goal is to learn from each other as cooks and to educate about period recipes/cooking.
This will be fun so come out and enjoy fellowship and learning.

Melisenda