[Hellsgate] welcome back

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 09:03:21 PDT 2012

Welcome back Lord Conrad,

Your plan seems to go along with what we are trying to do as a group. We are trying to plan days for new comers to get garb ready and learn some of the fighting and archery and fellowship. We usually plan these at populace so please come so two things will not over lap. Since you have been gone you will be happy to know we now have members from Temple to Copperas Cove.
I don't know if your lady is still here but this Wednesday we have our A&S guild. We meet at the Killeen community center. If you can come by we would love to see you both. If you are brave you can try the dishes the cooking guild is preparing.
Thursday is our social at Carl Levins park we try to get under the large pavillion but if taken or second location is the ampitheater.

Hope to see you soon,
Melisenda